I don't know about you, but spring is my favorite time of the year. I have a bright personality, so I love being able to wear colorful, fun pieces that match! Since the temperature is generally cooler in the morning and warmer in the day, these pieces are extremely versatile. Plus, the colors are super fun, so what's not to love? Out of Lilly Pulitzer's latest spring arrivals, these are some of my favorite pieces from the new collection.
1. 33" Georgia May Palazzo Pant (Color: Blue Grotto So Offishal Engineered Pants) - Palazzo pants are sooooooo cozy! I love that they're made to be fitted, but still loose enough to move freely. These look adorable with basically any plain colored shirt. This is definitely a fun staple to have in your closet!
2. Palma One-Piece Swimsuit - HOW CUTE IS THIS?! I'm a huge fan of one-piece swimsuits and this is absolutely adorable! The colors, the style, pattern.... I love it all!
3. Maisie Stretch Shift Dress - Have an upcoming wedding or baby shower? I do! This is a perfect piece for either event. You'll look adorable, but not "too" fancy that you take away attention from the host. This is also perfect for a shopping trip with your gal pals! It's just a perfect piece all around for those special occasions.
4. UPF 50+ Skipper Popover (Color: Multi Postcards from Positano) - Lilly popovers are super comfortable and lightweight! I love pairing them with white skinny jeans and my black Steve Madden slip-ons. They instantly make any outfit look 10x better.
5. Aviana Maxi Dress - This dress definitely bring me back to my childhood. I used to wear pieces like this all the time, so I love that the style's coming back!
What are your favorite pieces from Lilly's new spring collection? Have you picked up any for yourself?
*This image was made with the Hay House Vision Board app.
*This post is not sponsored by Lilly Pulitzer.
#lillypulitzer #resort365 #preppy #prepster #girlygirl #fashion #beach #beachlife #tropical #maxidress #popover #palazzopants #colors #shiftdress #lifestyleblogger #blessedinlilly #swimsuit #springbreak #preppyfashion #style