I hope everyone's having a fabulous week! For today's post, I wanted to share some amazing birthday gifts that every girl will love! Even though we love to spoil our besties, I know we can't always spend a lot, so I tried to include gifts of all price ranges. This post is inspired by my birthday, which is actually June 11th, so I've been thinking about products for the last month! (I honestly still don't know what I want....)
1. Shade & Shore Two Band Slide Sandals - These sandals are a dupe of the Birkenstocks and they're honestly sooo comfy! I have these in white and they're the best summer sandal I've ever owned! You can get these in pink, mint, black, and white for only $12.99 at Target!
2. Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM - I'm pretty sure this is on every girl's wish list. It's such a gorgeous bag and holds so much! It is quite pricey, but this is the luxurious bag every girl needs.
3. Monogrammed Tie Dye Tank - How can you not love the colors in this top?! This is so cute and perfect for summer! Plus, you can customize it with your bestie's (or your own) monogram for the perfect birthday gift! Even better... get matching tops for only $26.95 each!
4. Contigo Ashland Water Bottle - This is literally my go-to water bottle. I carry it with me everywhere to stay hydrated. It holds up to 32 oz of fluid, has a straw for easy drinking, doesn't leak, and hooks to your bag. I have yet to find another water bottle that compares to this! This is a cheaper, but super useful gift for only $12.99!
5. Zella Live in Pocket 7/8 Leggings - Every girl needs a good pair of leggings. Not only for working out in, but also creating that cute girls' night look. Zella leggings, found at Nordstrom, are so incredibly comfortable and give you the perfect shape. They're less expensive than Lululemon or Athleta, but very similar in quality. These can be purchased for $59 (They're currently on sale for $35.40!)
6. Lilly Pulitzer 17-Month Agenda - Get this planner; you'll thank me later. It's seriously the cutest and most colorful planner I've ever owned. It has a strap to hold the pages together and tabs to easily find the month. I get the large agenda, which has lots of room for you day-to-day plans. The newest one isn't out yet, but can be pre-ordered for only $30. Every Lilly girl needs this in her life!
7. Target Gift Card - If you simply don't know what your bestie wants, get her a Target gift card. Target literally has everything and she's sure to find something to spoil herself with!
8. Apple Watch - This is the perfect gift for your fitness/tech bestie. They can monitor their steps, play music, and communicate with friends all through one device. I absolutely love the rose gold version!
Obviously there are many more amazing options to choose from, but these are definitely at the top of my list. I hope this gives you some ideas to find that perfect birthday gift for your bestie!